- Singapore-registered, Jakarta-headquartered MAXpower Group is the leading gas-to-power specialist in Southeast Asia. We deliver clean, efficient, and affordable power to remote and under-supplied areas of Indonesia and Myanmar in record times, and provide services to gas-fired power operations across Southeast Asia.
- Through MAXpower, we develop, own, and operate gas-fired power plants in Indonesia and Myanmar. We currently have an installed fleet of 350 MW.
- We are a vibrant and growing business. Our power generation fleet (in MW) is expected to continue its multi-year growth trend given the strong drivers for
gas fired power solutions in Indonesia, with the average size of projects undertaken expected to continue to increase
Our Partners in Joint Ventures & Strategic Relationships
Maxpower has formed O&M joint ventures and strategic alliances with key Indonesian and foreign stakeholders:
▪ PLN Tarakan for O&M support on existing plants
▪ Cogindo for O&M support on existing plants
▪ PJBS for O&M support on existing plants
▪ PLN Batam where Maxpower does all CNG fired projects per umbrella agmt
▪ Mitsui & Co as minority shareholder in Maxpower’s Myanmar power project